TRUSTED MVP DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
RPAiX has been providing end-to-end software development services to startups and enterprises and iterative agile software delivery since 2012.
Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Design: The Essence
Minimum viable Product (MVP) development provides an opportunity for you to test your business assumptions and determine the demand for new products with minimal investments.
- An MVP is commonly completed within 2 to 7 weeks. The development stage lasts between 2-5 day (for low-code/no-code development) to six months (for code-based development).
- The costs of investing in a software-based MVP launch may range from 1/10 up to 1/2 – 1/3 of the final software price.
RPAiX assists product companies and enterprises in planning and building MVPs and transforming them into large-scale, cost-effective software.
MVP Implementation Steps
Here are the steps RPAiX takes to develop MVPs.
(2 weeks – 1 month)
RPAiX defines the following during this stage:
- MVP development project scope.
- MVP development project deliverables.
- MVP development budget planning.
- The PM method (most often, one of the Agile options, e.g., Extreme programming (XP), Scrum span).
- MVP development project timeline.
- Scheduling and breakdown of MVP development projects into iterations, deliverables.
- MVP development project risks charter.
No-code MVP development
Every now and then, you can use minimal coding to test the market for a product or application. RPAiX uses these MVP types:
- An MVP (for Products) – text or video that introduces your idea and helps customers evaluate demand through signup forms or requests. It also analyses the interest and prioritizes development.
- A “flintstone” MVP is a way to advertise new software and then fake the automation of processes that you need it to do. It also handles them manually behind the scenes.
RPAiX plans a code-based MVP if a no-code MVP is successful. This will avoid getting overwhelmed by manual processes (a flintstone’ MVP case) and help our customers stay ahead of their competitors.
code-based MVP development<
RPAiX is a leader in these types of data:
- Single-feature MVP Implementing one feature in future software that creates core value.
- Piecemeal MVP is a way to create a product customized application version that includes its core features using pre-made elements created in your previous projects or open-source. You will likely update or replace any parts that have been reused later.
RPAiX typically has these stages when developing a software-based MVP:
1. MVP UX design
This stage’s key deliverables are user personas, user journeys, and product conversions.
2. MVP UI design
RPAiX designs custom-designed user-facing components (buttons and menus, tabs) at this stage.
Best practice: Only include this stage if it is an MVP-worthy design. We use default themes to focus on MVP functionality.
3. MVP Coding
This stage incudes:
- Backend development for building the MVP server-side and APIs.
Best Practice: RPAiX actively uses many cloud components and services from AWS and Azure to reduce development time and costs and speed up delivery.
- Front-end Development To transform static interface images from UI designers into a fully functional MVP Client Side and to ensure it communicates with the server.
- Testing runs parallel to development.
RPAiX has now delivered supporting documentation and a working MVP as a result.
The production environment is then deployed with ready-to-use software. Complex MVPs will require the software to move through testing and staging environments before being released. This allows the team safely to make any changes or correct mistakes.
RPAiX monitors the interactions between users and the MVP after the release. We:
- Validate and redefine user stories
- Identify and update a risk management program.
- Change feature/features.
We either continue to develop the MVP or create new software to meet the growing needs of our users when the MVP is validated by the market or has positive business results.
Have Full Confidence in Your Product Idea?
Software We Develop
Thank you, we will contact you soon !
Start your way with digital success
The final estimated price is :
Select the subject of your inquiry
Please describe your request