RPAiX Backend Software Development by RPAiX
A back-end in software development is essential for many solutions, consisting of web applications, mobile applications, and IoT ecosystems. The goals of back-end development are building the server-side logic, setting up databases, and establishing communication between the front-end and back-end.
RPAiX provides its in-depth guide on how to organize a back-end development project and is ready to undertake your own.
Duration: 2-6 weeks
Duration: 4-8 weeks
Your solution’s backbone is your backend architecture. Unfortunately, the entire solution will fail regardless of how clean and quality the backend code is. Therefore, choosing and describing the best architectural pattern is essential. This usually involves five steps.
1. Analysis – A software architect will discuss backend requirements with you to identify the final solution’s most essential and desirable criteria.
2. Design and pattern selection – The architect creates many backend architecture options and organizes them according to the criteria. Finally, he chooses the one that best suits your needs.
Best Practice: RPAiX defines the following backend architecture characteristics:
- Reliability – fault-tolerance and availability.
- Scalability – The ability to allow for solution’s easy growth, concurrent development, and scaling.
- Testability Clean, readable code that is redeployed continuously after passing automated testing.
- Maintenance – Flexibility, enabling updates with minimal effort
3. Decomposition is when an architect reduces the architecture into smaller pieces. This helps to identify reusable elements that can be used in a backend implementation.
4. Approval – The architect presents the high-level backend design to the client, discuss their technology decisions (a framework, programming languages), and discusses the options for backend hosting.
5. Documentation – The architect creates a step-by-step guideline for backend implementation that the development team follows. It includes the elements to be made and the integrations to be done. A PM uses this implementation plan to estimate project effort, choose a development method, and create a detailed project schedule.
Duration: from 2 months
Duration: from 1 month
Database programming can be considered a separate service. However, back-end development usually includes the creation of the database and APIs. Cloud database services enable data to be distributed and replicated across multiple virtual machine instances so that data can still be accessed even when one of the machines is down.
Duration: 1-3 weeks
RPAiX utilizes DevOps practices and establishes a CI/CD process from day one. This ensures faster solution launches. In addition, this provides that the back end and the solution are fully functional as soon as the last development batch is deployed.
Thank you, we will contact you soon !
Start your way with digital success
The final estimated price is :
Select the subject of your inquiry
Please describe your request